We recently celebrated my daughter's first birthday at Build-A-Bear in Oakbrook Center. The new space is located on the second floor of the mall. Build-A-Bear workshop is a great space to host a birthday celebration. If you are looking for a fun and unique way to celebrate a special event, Build-A-Bear Workshop makes it special and lets each guest make and take home a furry friend to love.
There are three reasons why having a Build A Bear birthday party is a great idea!
- It creates great memories. Each child receives a bear to stuff, dress, and name. The party leader is amazing, and gives a great walk through of the experience for each child.
- It’s fun. The children at my daughter’s first birthday had a wonderful experience creating their ideal bear. The My Little Pony ultimate party package was the best. It gave children the opportunity to put sound in their bear, pick out shoes, and also have a backpack for their bear.
- It’s a gift for every child. Most birthday parties include an opportunity for guests to give a gift to the birthday boy or girl. A Build A Bear party allows the host to serve as the giver. By receiving a bear, each child feels as if it were also their birthday. This also creates a desire for a reciprocal experience that they want to share with others.
All Parties Include:
- A Party Leader (5 guests or more)
- A special Heart Ceremony
- Name tag stickers
- Bear ear party hats
- Photo props for taking memorable party photos
- A Bear
Birthday Parties Include:
- Party games and fun activities
- Free invitations and thank you notes (printable online)
- A plush, light-up cupcake keepsake for the Birthday Guest of Honor!
To learn more, visit their website to book a party.